Guest Blogger Agreement
By submitting an article for consideration, you consent to exclusive publication by The Writer’s Circus and consent to the following rules.
All guest posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat, or social media site.
- Content must be your own work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- Guest post submissions should be kept between 500 and 1,500 words and should be submitted in Word format.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted to The Writer’s Circus, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- You may promote your guest post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on The Writer’s Circus.
- The guest blogger may submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included. The blogger may provide a photo but it is not guaranteed to be included. We will not create a writer bio for the guest blogger.
- Guest posts shall not include any affiliate links.
- The Writer’s Circus reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The guest blogger shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the guest post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links if included.
- Guest posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
– The Writer’s Circus is responsible for acquiring all images/videos and necessary permissions for use of said images on the blog. Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the guest blogger are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of The Writer’s Circus.
– The guest blogger may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image/video and can provide evidence of copyright. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images/video provided by the guest blogger shall be used.
- The guest blogger will receive the writing credit as the author of their post.
- All guest posts will receive at least one (1) link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one (1) link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- The Writer’s Circus will promote the guest post on our own social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular reach.
- The Writer’s Circus does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic.
- Links to third-party sites shall be approved by The Writer’s Circus and must be relevant to the topic.
- All SEO’d anchor text or tags will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of The Writer’s Circus.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliate or spam will be removed at the discretion of The Writer’s Circus.
- All guest posts will be reviewed and approved by The Writer’s Circus prior to posting.
- The Writer’s Circus reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of The Writer’s Circus.
- The Writer’s Circus will review any material changes made prior to publication.
- The Writer’s Circus reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest post without prior notice to the guest blogger.
- By providing a guest post to The Writer’s Circus, you agree you are not becoming part of the website nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the website of The Writer’s Circus.
- The Writer’s Circus reserves the right to refuse publication of any post that appears to have been submitted for the purpose of advertising a business or service.
If you have read this Guest Blogger Agreement and agree to be bound by it, you may send in your submission to [email protected]