fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Blogging Daily for 365 Days

Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant

For a personal blog, that talks about your every day life, how can you come up wit ha story, when the day has just been uneventful and doesn't seem to have anything readworthy?

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2021 10:03 am
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

You can even write about how the day has been uneventful. If you have a religious following, they will be happy to live everyday of life with you. Again, you cannot lack content if you have something like a pet, you can write about the pet's events on that day. Or the conversation you had with the delivery guy, or mail man, neighbor, your mom/dad on phone etc. You can never lack content!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 1:15 pm
Jeremy liked
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

You just need to be innovative and think how you can tell simple things in an interesting way. Even if you didn't do anything, tell your readers about news or something that you watched on TV, in a unique way.

You can also mention about something that you purchased online and how you plan to use it. Once I saw a stand-up comedy act that was regarding laziness and not doing anything. It was damm funny. It's not what you say but how you say it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 6:46 pm
Jeremy liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @simon

You can even write about how the day has been uneventful. If you have a religious following, they will be happy to live everyday of life with you. Again, you cannot lack content if you have something like a pet, you can write about the pet's events on that day. Or the conversation you had with the delivery guy, or mail man, neighbor, your mom/dad on phone etc. You can never lack content!

I like your angle. I will definitely try put that in action this year. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 12:42 pm
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @words-worth

You just need to be innovative and think how you can tell simple things in an interesting way. Even if you didn't do anything, tell your readers about news or something that you watched on TV, in a unique way.

You can also mention about something that you purchased online and how you plan to use it. Once I saw a stand-up comedy act that was regarding laziness and not doing anything. It was damm funny. It's not what you say but how you say it.

Well said @words-worth. Just that sometiems i fear that i may bore the audience, if i don't talk about a real life experience like the preceding posts. But your idea makes sense. Maybe i will try that out this coming days. Sometimes, especially with the lockdown, the day can really be uneventful! Sometimes its even the entire week. 

This post was modified 10 months ago by Jeremy
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 12:43 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!