fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

How many articles can you do in one day?

Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

How many articles or words can you write in one day? That is if you push yourself to the limit. 

Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2020 11:13 pm
Jeremy liked
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I think I would max out at around 5000 words per day if writing purely fiction through my imagination. Articles or posts that require research are a bit more taxing for me since I find it quite tedious

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 10:06 pm
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

I think I can write around 6 articles (500 words each) that require some research. I always believe in quality over quantity so I usually don't write a lot.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 7:43 am
Simon liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I find that I have a limited amount of time that I write articles except when I have a new contract to write, I like to put down on paper the important parts that need to be addressed. As I have a health problem I find I have to be very careful on the amount of ability I have to complete assignments, so I break the tasks down so they are completed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/12/2020 1:02 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nancymac

I find that I have a limited amount of time that I write articles except when I have a new contract to write, I like to put down on paper the important parts that need to be addressed. As I have a health problem I find I have to be very careful on the amount of ability I have to complete assignments, so I break the tasks down so they are completed.

Putting things down on paper is a great tip. I sometimes think of stories or prompts that I'd like to incorporate, and jothem down immediately, so I can later expand on them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 7:28 pm
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @simon

How many articles or words can you write in one day? That is if you push yourself to the limit. 

On a good day i can do 5000 words. There is this one rare occasion then i was higly motivated and managed to do over 8000 words in less than 7 hours. I would say it entire depends on your moods and attitude.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 10:38 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

@jeremy congrats! 5000 is a crazy good amount. You can finish an entire novel in a week or less. I also intend to double my daily wordcount this year. Hope it works. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2020 11:07 pm
I.write
(@i-write)
Writer’s Assistant

I am still learning to write so I think I can only do 4-5 articles before I run out of ideas or just get bored. It's amazing to see that some of you can write a lot more. I will probably be able to do so one day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2021 2:21 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @i-write

I am still learning to write so I think I can only do 4-5 articles before I run out of ideas or just get bored. It's amazing to see that some of you can write a lot more. I will probably be able to do so one day.

I think it is difficult to be a writer, especially if you work for a group where you are paid to be a ghostwriter and do the job each and every day, as your only source of income. If it is not your niche area and you have no idea what the product is or area of expertise, it is much harder to do. I also find with lockdown and being in the house, not seeing anyone, the only contact by social media takes a toll. Takes a toll on being accountable to get the job done, but mentally with winter and it being very cold, it felt like this morning, can I pull the blankets up over my head, let it just go away. Monday Monday...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2021 3:59 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!