fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

How to write blog posts that can instantly go viral

Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant

Any blogger out there? I need ideas on how i can write blog post(s) that can go viral instantly. 

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2020 12:28 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

There is a usually an element of luck as far as going viral is concerned. But it would say the most important thing in order to increase your chances of being "lucky" is to do thorough keyword research prior to writing the blog. 

An i don't mean just sticking to the traditional approaches to Keyword research. Go to where your audience spends much of their time. It can be a forum, club, physical location etc. Try to analyze what is disturbing them, look at the language in which they are expressing their frustration / concerns. Then use that to come up with a blog post, you will most likely hit it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2020 10:56 pm
Veronica liked
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

Viral posts are generally unique so, they create a lot of buzz and word-of-mouth publicity. So, think about something that will shock and surprise your readers and if you see any traction, try to share and spread it through as many mediums/social networking sites, as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2021 7:11 pm
Veronica and Jeremy liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @words-worth

Viral posts are generally unique so, they create a lot of buzz and word-of-mouth publicity. So, think about something that will shock and surprise your readers and if you see any traction, try to share and spread it through as many mediums/social networking sites, as possible.

Thanks. Well said. I will try that out. I wonder how some bloggers manage to churn out one viral piece after another. Sometimes i think i lack the necessary "genius" for curating a viral piece! 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/01/2021 12:39 pm
Veronica liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

First of all, I have been following a friend who started a youtube channel very specific for her niche as a tarot reader, teaching magic, about the pagan 

world, as well as legends and folklore.

Before COVID, she would have space in different venues and offer her services, art fairs and parties, etc, and was quite successful, as well as 

building an online presence.

COVID HAPPENED, everything was just down, business everything lost, costumes, money for living and daily expenses, just gone. 

So she found by I call it luck she found a sponsor mentor, and within a short time had a following and also her account was monetized,

this is a lot harder than you think.

It is something you need to be aggressive and about and constantly posting and being aggressive in what one does.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2021 8:18 pm
Veronica liked
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Virality can always be random, But get something that gets your audience listening and making them wanting to share it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/02/2021 2:38 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!