fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

What niche do you think is best for 2021?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I was considering starting another blog while I am trying to work out the kinks of another one I have. I figured if I can get something going on a second one, it can make up for the losses I am being hit from on the first. I was looking at niches and it seems health and general wellness is a big one right now. I was considering doing something for that since I do enjoy reading and writing about general health-related topics. 

What niche do you think is best for a new blog in 2021?

Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2021 12:54 am
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I really think the dystopian genre is coming in quite well, I don't know how well it's been received outside of me, But I do see a lot more books by authors in this genre now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2021 8:40 pm
Nickie85 liked
Harry
(@harry)
Writing Enthusiast

@junamo Yeah, Current environment around the world is such that many a community are feeling at disadvantage to the others. Current mood is where many a majority feel unjustly being discriminated against, there are racial divides, religious divides, ideological divides, economical divides etc. Though many of these divides were there for ever, But Social Media has given power to the people with an agenda to fuel them and psyche people up. People are increasing becoming unhappy, angry or feeling at disadvantage nowadays.

More people are unhappy with governments due to recent pandemic also. Many are laming others for the rapid spread of the virus.

More and more storytellers may be tapping into all this. 🤨 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2021 5:48 pm
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @harry

@junamo Yeah, Current environment around the world is such that many a community are feeling at disadvantage to the others. Current mood is where many a majority feel unjustly being discriminated against, there are racial divides, religious divides, ideological divides, economical divides etc. Though many of these divides were there for ever, But Social Media has given power to the people with an agenda to fuel them and psyche people up. People are increasing becoming unhappy, angry or feeling at disadvantage nowadays.

More people are unhappy with governments due to recent pandemic also. Many are laming others for the rapid spread of the virus.

This is an interesting observation and I think you might be right. A lot of shows are even pulling this direction. 

In terms of my blog though, it won't be a storytelling blog, more of just an informational blog so I am looking for ideas about that. Not storytelling, informative writing rather. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 4:24 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Description:

Writers Work connects anyone interested in writing, with the companies that need them desperately. We have thousands of writing jobs available and all of the training, tools, and support you need to land the best writing jobs. Start a career as a freelance writer today, set your own hours...and work from home.

Types of jobs available:

• General Content: websites need content and a lot of it! Write for some of the biggest brands and fill their help sections, landing pages and provide proofreading/editing services.
  • Blogging: Write interesting blogs for brands all over the country. Blog about the topics that interest you most.
  • Copywriting: in order for companies to compete, they need to have top-notch sales copy. We train!
  • Social media posts: Help brands fill their social media accounts and connect directly with their customers with interesting social media posts.

Requirements:

• You must be 18 years or older.
  • You need a reliable internet connection.
  • Excellent customer service.
  • Willing to do great work for great pay.

Pay:

Freelance writers can earn anywhere from $20-$65 / hr. Pay varies depending on skill level. We provide the training you need to become one of the top earning writers on the web.

GET STARTED NOW

Write better. Earn more.

Not only does Writers Work have best in class writing jobs, we have powerful tools to ensure the work you complete is always top-notch. Our document editor performs over 2,000 grammar, style, and readability checks. Your future clients will thank you.

https://writers.work/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2021 10:46 am
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I am not sure what that has to do with my question but I hope that helps someone. I am not looking for writing work, I am looking for a niche for myself to write on for my own blog. Thanks for sharing though. Maybe it should go in a better-suited thread so more people see it?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2021 8:14 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @harry

Yes I think this plays a role in it too, people may relate to the stories more

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 4:10 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!