fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Motivational books

words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

All of us have read some motivational book or the other. They may or may not have a long term effect but they are definitely helpful. Let's share the first or best motivational book that we have read. My first book was 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'.

Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2020 3:10 pm
Jeremy and Veronica liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @words-worth

All of us have read some motivational book or the other. They may or may not have a long term effect but they are definitely helpful. Let's share the first or best motivational book that we have read. My first book was 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'.

I read that one! It's a classic book. Never gets old. I also read "The Power of Broke" by Daymond John. He explains how he built FUBU from having nothing. He says that the best time to build something great is when you have nothing. A nice read. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2020 8:10 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I wouldn't say it is motivational, but the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" Has helped me immensely with planning financials and settings goals.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 10:11 pm
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

The Power of Broke - haven’t read it, will give it a try.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad – that’s a good one. Had read it a long time ago. The concepts are a bit fuzzy now. Need to read it again.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is another book that I had a while back. I guess I need some motivation in my life so need to read some of these again. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/12/2020 4:29 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

My first read was Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman. And i must admit the book shaped how i related to people. It totally changed my view of life and made me realize that my high IQ will not make sense unless i have an even higher EQ. It is one of my best reads. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2021 11:30 am
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!