fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Can a children's book be digital and successful?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I don't know if there is a market here or not but it seems like a lot of parents do allow their children to use tablets these days. I am wondering if there is a market for only publishing digital children's books. I just don't know if one can be successful this way or not. Thoughts?

Topic starter Posted : 15/01/2021 5:43 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I think so, Lot of kids are on iPads and phones now. Kids youtube videos are the most watched now!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2021 9:58 am
Nickie85 liked
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

A lot of children spend considerable time on mobile phones and tablets now. So, they also prefer to read/study online. Since lockdown, schools have been conducting online classes and the market for digital books has definitely expanded, specially children's books.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/01/2021 6:23 pm
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @words-worth

A lot of children spend considerable time on mobile phones and tablets now. So, they also prefer to read/study online. Since lockdown, schools have been conducting online classes and the market for digital books has definitely expanded, specially children's books.

That is a good point as well. The lockdowns many areas have had likely increased the usage of these among children and I know plenty of tablets are made affordable or even kid-friendly. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/01/2021 5:36 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!