Notifications
Clear all

After the long winter.

Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I was thinking as I watched an old movie with Al Pancio and how he knew

what type of woman she was by the scent of her perfume. Even though he could not see her, he could visualize her in his mind. I found the movie very interesting.
 I wonder what the future holds, one
thing it looks like spring will approach us again. It is one of my most favourite times
of the year. When life renews itself, the world comes back to life, human and animal and the earth.
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2021 10:37 am
Jeremy and Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

That is a good message. I am not a fan of spring because it rains a lot and the bugs are coming out and all over the place but outside of that, it is a beautiful season to see things come back to life. I love the fall though more. The cooler temps, smells, colors, etc. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2021 9:13 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Well scent can be quite deceiving as a judgement of a person honestly.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 3:21 pm
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nancymac

I was thinking as I watched an old movie with Al Pancio and how he knew

what type of woman she was by the scent of her perfume. Even though he could not see her, he could visualize her in his mind. I found the movie very interesting.
 I wonder what the future holds, one
thing it looks like spring will approach us again. It is one of my most favourite times
of the year. When life renews itself, the world comes back to life, human and animal and the earth.

True. Spring is like a new phase in life. Everything is new, glitters, and full of life. My favorite season too to replan and review my goals. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 9:24 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

Yes, spring is the lovely season to unwind, to reflect and to re-strategize. I use this time to analyze how far i am from reaching my resolutions for the year.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 10:05 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Great thanks, I have been away dealing with a few health problems that are coming out ok, but just need to wait for one more test, then we will see what happens next. I want to say though, it is easier to adapt to a situation if you know what is happening and why, thanks for the smile, nice to be back.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/05/2021 9:39 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nancymac

Great thanks, I have been away dealing with a few health problems that are coming out ok, but just need to wait for one more test, then we will see what happens next. I want to say though, it is easier to adapt to a situation if you know what is happening and why, thanks for the smile, nice to be back.

Hope all goes well for you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2021 1:53 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!