fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Do you think music is seasonal?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I am not talking about holiday songs like Christmas ones but regular mainstream music. It seems like the kind of music that comes out in the summer has a different feel to it from other times of the year. This can be all in my head though and a result of just being happier in the summer months. I am not sure. Does anyone else feel this way? 

Topic starter Posted : 28/03/2021 7:10 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

No, I do not think so, music for me is the heartbeat of life, depending on how I am feeling is what music I play, it brings my thoughts and emotions to life. It motivates me, calms me, reminds of the love of life I feel, it reminds me of the losses and the great joys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2021 1:18 pm
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nancymac

No, I do not think so, music for me is the heartbeat of life, depending on how I am feeling is what music I play, it brings my thoughts and emotions to life. It motivates me, calms me, reminds of the love of life I feel, it reminds me of the losses and the great joys.

I get that. It is likey what I said then that generally, people are happier in the summer so the music they hear reminds them of fun times with friends and stuff. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2021 9:11 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I don't think it is quite seasonal but it can definitely rise and fall with fads, but the fads are quite random

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 3:21 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!