fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

How much time do you spend writing? - Do you have a scedule?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I was reading that a lot of successful authors put themselves on a writing schedule where they commit so many hours every day to write. Some will do just an hour a day whereas others will do 3 or 4 hours a day. I guess this depends on if you work an actual job or not. If you do, you likely have less time to write. I am wondering if anyone here has some sort of schedule or daily writing requirement they have set for themselves to stay focused. 

Topic starter Posted : 24/02/2021 1:52 pm
Veronica and Jeremy liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nickie85

I was reading that a lot of successful authors put themselves on a writing schedule where they commit so many hours every day to write. Some will do just an hour a day whereas others will do 3 or 4 hours a day. I guess this depends on if you work an actual job or not. If you do, you likely have less time to write. I am wondering if anyone here has some sort of schedule or daily writing requirement they have set for themselves to stay focused. 

Before the pandemic, i used to spend 3 - 4 hours wiritng. But when the pandemic hit, i had more time to invest on my online hustle. Nowadys, i write for over 10 -12 hours daily without fail. I have completely switched to online hustles. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2021 8:57 pm
Veronica and Nickie85 liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I often think having an accountability partner might be a good thing, so you are not just saying what you are going to do? But do it and show the results,

that way you actually do it, a motivation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2021 4:27 pm
Nickie85 and Veronica liked
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

I write to live. So i spent my entire day writing. From fictional content to non-fictional, blog to academic writing. I don't have a clear schedule. I just go with the flow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2021 2:45 pm
Nickie85 liked
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Not nearly as much as I would like to. I'm unable to stick to a schedule with a full-time job, and being tired on and off.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2021 4:32 pm
Nickie85 liked
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!