Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Belated Introductions

Veronica
(@veronica)
Content Contributor

Hi All. 

Hope everyone is well. I don't think I properly introduced myself.   My name is Veronica.

I suppose I'm experienced enough with writing. Most of my experience is in releasing non fiction materials for corporations, which isn't anything special since I'm just creating and writing on endorsed templates.

I'm working on a creative writing goal of saturating my author brand on Google with as many completed works. Doesn't matter if the stories are successful or not. I'll finish, self-publish them and list them under my Goodreads profile. This is the only author fame I can achieve 😆.  Although, I'm not sure it's a smart idea to have 9 x works in progress going at one time. 

Thank you for stopping by and being part of this cozy writing community.  Hopefully, we can offer some help towards your writing journey.

Nice to meet you. Keep writing on.

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2020 12:07 am
Silvana liked
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

Better late than sorry. Welcome to the community and have a Happy new year. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 2:13 pm
Veronica liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @veronica

Hi All. 

Hope everyone is well. I don't think I properly introduced myself.   My name is Veronica.

I suppose I'm experienced enough with writing. Most of my experience is in releasing non fiction materials for corporations, which isn't anything special since I'm just creating and writing on endorsed templates.

I'm working on a creative writing goal of saturating my author brand on Google with as many completed works. Doesn't matter if the stories are successful or not. I'll finish, self-publish them and list them under my Goodreads profile. This is the only author fame I can achieve 😆.  Although, I'm not sure it's a smart idea to have 9 x works in progress going at one time. 

Thank you for stopping by and being part of this cozy writing community.  Hopefully, we can offer some help towards your writing journey.

Nice to meet you. Keep writing on.

Wow @veronica, you seem to have vast experience in writing. Can't wait to tap into your knowledge bank! 

And yes, i would certainly need your help. Unlike you, am just getting started. And i guess the idea of saturating google with good content is good in building your authority. Provided all have attributes that leads to you. You will in the end create the (Expertise Authoritativeness & Trustworthiness) E-A-T that google seem to love! 

Thanks for building the community. Hope to hang around you more. Those ideas should rub off on me too somehow. Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 4:08 pm
Veronica liked
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!