fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Hello everyone!

LeGlade101
(@leglade101)
Writing Enthusiast

Hi! I'm Glade. I've actually joined a few other writing communities during the quarantine but I wasn't able to be active most of the time because I'm pretty shy and also because I kind of lost the writing spark 😆.

So a few weeks ago, I just thought that maybe I should pursue writing again, not as my career but just so I could write those stories that I've always wanted to read. 

And that's why I'm here 😁. I'll do my best this 2021 until who knows when. I still have a lot of work to do to improve my writing like getting confused with the grammar and developing the plot of a story but I'll do my best.

Looking forward to write with you all! 😁

Topic starter Posted : 30/12/2020 10:40 am
Silvana and Jeremy liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant

Welcome Glade. 
And you dont have to be shy here. We don't judge or intimidate people here. This will be the last writing community you will every join, because it is an all-in-one package. With all the categories of writing you may ever thing of.

Plus, the members are friendly and very informed. I love it here already, and you will too. Not to mention the lovely and omnipresent admin. 

See you around. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2020 10:59 am
Kazesenken
(@kazesenken)
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

Hi there!

It's said that the thing you most want to read is what you should write yourself. That was the same for me. I picked up writing only just over a year ago, having never had an interest for decades. But well, here I am. Trying various things and having fun with it.

Feel free to post up examples, and we can take a look at how to help you improve.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2020 11:59 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @leglade101

Hi! I'm Glade. I've actually joined a few other writing communities during the quarantine but I wasn't able to be active most of the time because I'm pretty shy and also because I kind of lost the writing spark 😆.

So a few weeks ago, I just thought that maybe I should pursue writing again, not as my career but just so I could write those stories that I've always wanted to read. 

And that's why I'm here 😁. I'll do my best this 2021 until who knows when. I still have a lot of work to do to improve my writing like getting confused with the grammar and developing the plot of a story but I'll do my best.

Looking forward to write with you all! 😁

Welcome @leglade101

Joining this honorable community is the best thing to have happened to me this year. Am sure you will enjoy it here too as we reap the benefits together. I have learnt a lot from this community.

Come next year, i am confident i have accountability partners in here and friends who can offer genuine criticism to my piece(s) before i take them to the next stage. 

Let's engage more. See you around. 

…..and have a Happy New Year ahead. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/12/2020 10:22 am
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!