Notifications
Clear all

Hello!

Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Hey all,

I'm not a polished writer, but I do love creating worlds and writing stories from time to time. My skills are at novice level at best, I often find it intimidating in other writing communities. I hope to be able to contribute and learn a lot from everyone here!

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2020 3:50 am
Nancymac and Veronica liked
Veronica
(@veronica)
Content Contributor

Welcome.  Don't worry about being polished. Everyone has a different writing journey.  Thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy your time here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 6:37 am
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Junamo, what do you like to write about? How long have you been writing and what is your niche topic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 1:26 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @junamo

Hey all,

I'm not a polished writer, but I do love creating worlds and writing stories from time to time. My skills are at novice level at best, I often find it intimidating in other writing communities. I hope to be able to contribute and learn a lot from everyone here!

Hi Junamo. Welcome to this honorable community. You will not feel intimidate here. There is a bunch of novice here (like me) and fine and experienced writers here who are willing to hold your hands in this mucky field. Feel at home, see you around. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 2:30 pm
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @junamo

Hey all,

Hello J.
Welcome to the community, the people here are friendly and they will help you polish up your skills. i have enjoyed the practical experience that writers have been sharing here. I belive you will learn from it too. Looking forward to reading from you more this year. 

BTW...Happy New Year. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 2:39 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!