fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Hey all!

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

How is everyone doing? With the way this year has been, I hope all is well with everyone. I stumbled on this community through a blog post and decided to join. I am somewhat new to writing. I have experience with blogging and poetry from my college years but creative writing and storytelling I have never done. I always wanted to write a book though, I just never actually tried. So I thought joining here could help me out with that! I am looking forward to talking with other writers, sharing ideas, and getting to know others in a friendly community. 

Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2020 12:55 am
Jeremy liked
Kazesenken
(@kazesenken)
Content Contributor
Content Contributor

That's great that you are aspiring to write a book. I, myself, only started writing a little more than a year ago. And now, I'm knee-deep in my story.

Glad to have you, and feel free to share your ideas for some brainstorming. We all start someplace, and we hope to gather many people will all levels of experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2020 2:43 am
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @kazesenken

That's great that you are aspiring to write a book. I, myself, only started writing a little more than a year ago. And now, I'm knee-deep in my story.

Glad to have you, and feel free to share your ideas for some brainstorming. We all start someplace, and we hope to gather many people will all levels of experience.

Thank you for the kind welcome! I hope your story turns out to be something you are fulfilled with. I know storytelling is not easy and can take time! I will share things I am thinking about as they come to me for sure. I know talking about stuff helps creative juices flow. That is one of the reasons I joined!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/12/2020 4:30 pm
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nickie85

How is everyone doing? With the way this year has been, I hope all is well with everyone. I stumbled on this community through a blog post and decided to join. I am somewhat new to writing. I have experience with blogging and poetry from my college years but creative writing and storytelling I have never done. I always wanted to write a book though, I just never actually tried. So I thought joining here could help me out with that! I am looking forward to talking with other writers, sharing ideas, and getting to know others in a friendly community. 

Welcome. We are excited to have you onboard. And yes, this is a friendly community. You can get a writing accountability partner here. You can help each other achieve your daily word count. The plus is, you also get ideas to fast track the process. 

Looking forward to the engagement Nickie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 5:05 pm
Nickie85 liked
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Welcome to the forum Nickie!

Glad to have you here!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2020 4:57 pm
Nickie85 liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

Nickie85, welcome to the forum, it is a great place to share and as we inspire each other, works great.

If you have any writer friends, share our forum, so we can grow each month, sounds like a great plan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2020 11:00 am
Nickie85 liked
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nickie85

Welcome @nickie85 to the community. And happy new year. Finally the 2021 is here, hope it brings goodies as we touch bas in this community of writers. See you around. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 2:27 pm
Nickie85 liked
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!