Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Swallowing Swords and Breathing Fire

Elly
 Elly
(@elly)
Writing Enthusiast

Greetings! I found this forum on a link from Facebook. This year's NaNoWriMo was going so well, but then where I live there was a natural disaster that destroyed my tech and I decided to move away from there. 

I'm determined to do more writing next year. While I enjoy any sort of historical fantasy, I also aspire to write short horror. Cheers to 2021 being better! 

Topic starter Posted : 27/12/2020 7:13 am
Silvana
(@cantiara)
Editor-in-Chief

Welcome aboard, @elly. Glad to have you here with us! 2020 has indeed been a rough year; let's hope for a kinder 2021. I can't wait to see you share your writing journey with us. You can do it! We're here to encourage and support you all the way! Wink  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2020 1:21 pm
Elly liked
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @cantiara

Welcome aboard, @elly. Glad to have you here with us! 2020 has indeed been a rough year; let's hope for a kinder 2021. I can't wait to see you share your writing journey with us. You can do it! We're here to encourage and support you all the way! Wink  

Sorry about you tech disaster. We are so dependent on tech nowadays, that when it is gone, we may even forget that we can still write. I also pray that 2021 goes well for you. Hope to see you around more. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 2:20 pm
Elly liked
Jeremy
(@jeremy)
Writer’s Assistant

I understand how you feel. Without tech, you can do very little. Sorry for what happened. Hope 2021 will bring you good tidings. Looking forward to engaging with you more in here. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 3:53 pm
Elly liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I am sorry about the natural disaster that destroyed you tech ability, and yes we do rely on devices for everything in our life.

I think back to when I first writing it was on a large scroll pad and then later using an old typewriter, writing my manuscript. I am as old

as dirt!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 7:52 pm
Elly liked
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!