fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Novel based on pandemic?

words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant

I am planning to write a novel based on the pandemic. However, it will be a while before I complete it. I wanted to know if people would like to read such a novel even when the pandemic is over or will they lose interest?

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 5:27 pm
Veronica
(@veronica)
Content Contributor

I think writing about the pandemic is fine. It's just another story topic at the end of the day.  As I see it, success for the story is all about timing the release for the best reader reception.

Personally for me, I'm going through a pandemic drama situation at the moment, so I probably wouldn't be looking for such a story at this point and time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2021 5:08 am
words.worth
(@words-worth)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @veronica

I think writing about the pandemic is fine. It's just another story topic at the end of the day.  As I see it, success for the story is all about timing the release for the best reader reception.

Personally for me, I'm going through a pandemic drama situation at the moment, so I probably wouldn't be looking for such a story at this point and time.

Thank you for sharing your perception. Actually, it will be a story of people from different walks of life and how the pandemic has changed things around them. It will be somewhat unusual or something not everyone would have gone through so, the surprise factor might click. Regarding the timing, yes, it is something that will be tricky but hopefully, everything would work out.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/01/2021 1:53 pm
Veronica liked
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

The Novel could be uplifting or progress of survival and how one succeeded it, there are many people jumping on the bandwagon with this theme.

It could be a personal story, something that came together with two people, a twist of fate, a short novel for your discovery to add to your portfolio.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2021 3:53 pm
Veronica liked
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!