fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Thoughts on giving away short informative e-books?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I was thinking of gathering a bunch of information and knowledge from a blog of mine and making it into a short informative book with different things that can be useful for people and then offering it as a free gift for signing up to my e-mailing list. I know other blogs and sites have done this in the past, I am just not sure if this is still a good method to use. Would this be wise or am I better off selling it? 

Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2021 8:19 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

A freebie is always a great stimulus for someone to want to do something and that gets attention to your website, the more people know about you the 

more far-reaching and well-known you will become. Selling anything is very difficult, so offering for free is a first time, limited idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2021 12:04 pm
Nickie85 liked
Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @nancymac

A freebie is always a great stimulus for someone to want to do something and that gets attention to your website, the more people know about you the 

more far-reaching and well-known you will become. Selling anything is very difficult, so offering for free is a first time, limited idea.

This is true, it would bring more attention to my website. I think I will give this a try. I can probably get a book like this done in a month's time. It won't be anything super long but just an overall informative ebook that I think my readers would appreciate. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2021 4:33 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

It's a great way to gain interested readers and gain more popularity as an author.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/04/2021 4:15 pm
Veronica
(@veronica)
Content Contributor

Giveaways a great. Give it a shot. You don't know if something will work or not unless you try it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2021 9:21 am
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!