fbpx

Follow us on social media!

I have managed to d...

Notifications
Clear all

I have managed to do 30,000 words in 5 days.

Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

Yes, you heard me right. I have been writing 6000 words per day for the last 5 days. I hope to publish my book early next year. For the first time, i have finished a book in record time. Well, i am yet to edit the book, but the fact that i have laid down everything on paper is just satisfying. 

Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2020 11:19 pm
Veronica liked
Chryiss
(@chryiss)
Content Contributor

You bet! That's definitely an accomplishment to write so much in less than a week. I relate to that satisfaction of putting everything on paper haha! I don't believe I've ever written 6k words in a day much less consistently over several days, though. 😆 Great work! Keep it up, and you'll have a solid chunk done for final, polished publication.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 4:18 am
Simon and Veronica liked
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

That's great! Even a little everyday is still progress! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2020 10:05 pm
Nancymac
(@nancymac)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

That is awesome that you are committed to writing the story and put effort into it each day, to get to the outcome of finishing the project.

It takes dedication to carry out and be inspired to take the time to write and create each day. Kudos to your accomplishment,

I look forward to hearing more about your goals.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/12/2020 10:57 am
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant

@nancymac thanks. And yes, i will be posting the progress of the book. I managed to write that much because i had a accountability partner. That is the best thing i did this year to drastically improve my daily output. I have surpassed my daily words target by over 200%. 

Although the editing takes longer, because i was just writing without even correction spelling mistakes!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2020 8:44 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @simon

@nancymac thanks. And yes, i will be posting the progress of the book. I managed to write that much because i had a accountability partner. That is the best thing i did this year to drastically improve my daily output. I have surpassed my daily words target by over 200%. 

Although the editing takes longer, because i was just writing without even correction spelling mistakes!

You can always do a proof-reading pass through later! And I recommend multiple! Great work on the progress

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/12/2020 2:49 pm
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @junamo
Posted by: @simon

You can always do a proof-reading pass through later! And I recommend multiple! Great work on the progress

Thank you. Am setting a new and higher writing goals for myself this year. I won't call them resolutions. Because that will spoil the thrill in it. I will just say i would wish to increase the amount of content i generate daily.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2021 10:13 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!