fbpx

Follow us on social media!

Notifications
Clear all

Do you follow any web fiction you feel is worth reading?

Nickie85
(@nickie85)
Writer’s Assistant

I only just discovered this sub-genre of writing online. A lot of these stories are on the shorter side and some involve real people, characters from shows or movies, or in some cases real-world news that has been altered to fit into some kind of dystopian reality. I found out about this from a video I watched on YouTube. The main topic was "the dark web" but a lot of what was discussed was web fiction. People have years dedicated to these stories on their own sites, I thought it was fascinating. I have come to find out you can find this kind of work on the normal internet as well. 

Do you know of any web fiction writers? Can you recommend any that you have enjoyed or are currently enjoying? 

If you are a web fiction writer yourself, feel free to share your work. I will take a look at it!

Topic starter Posted : 20/12/2020 6:28 pm
Junamo
(@junamo)
Popularity!
Writer’s Assistant

I subscribe to a few subreddits that are all about writing, and I love reading their fiction.

r/nosleep
r/writingpromps (some great stuff sometimes)

r/fantasywriting (People will post their in progress or short stories for feedback)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2020 7:26 pm
Nickie85 liked
Simon
(@simon)
Writer’s Assistant
Posted by: @junamo

I subscribe to a few subreddits that are all about writing, and I love reading their fiction.

r/nosleep
r/writingpromps (some great stuff sometimes)

r/fantasywriting (People will post their in progress or short stories for feedback)

Thanks for this. I had no idea such a community exists. Very resourceful.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2021 1:29 pm
Share:
error: Alert: Content is protected !!